UPDATE: Good news, we’re extending applications for another week! Submissions will be accepted until 27 September 2017. Please email us your letter of interest along with your CV and link to design portfolio. Schedule of interview for shortlisted applicants is 2 October 2017.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, or a related field.
- At least 1 year of relevant graphic design experience across a variety of media.
- Proven experience in the use of Adobe Design Suite, as well Microsoft Office programs.
- Proficiency in creating 3D renderings to scale for exhibit layouts and/or shop-drawings with programs such as SketchUp, AutoCAD or other 3D modeling programs (preferred but not required).
- Experience of web design, digital comms and social media advertising.
- Experience managing print production and trafficking jobs with knowledge of paper and printing processes.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to work independently, and have strong organizational skills in order to manage a continuous workflow in a high volume, multi-tasking environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
*Shortlisted applicants will be sent MCAD’s logo files and requested to prepare a design proposal for an exhibition at MCAD following specifications provided by the team.