Be part of MCAD’s next exhibition, Re-enactments.
MCAD Invigilators will be:
- Assisting MCAD staff in ensuring that MCAD is ready to receive visitors by checking daily the cleanliness of the exhibition areas, working condition of the exhibition components and availability of materials such as fold-outs, attendance sheets, etc.;
- Giving visitors a briefing of the museum rules and regulations, and ensuring that these are followed by keeping an eye on the visitors as they go around the exhibition;
- Giving MCAD visitors information about MCAD, the exhibition and the other activities;
- Alerting MCAD staff and security if anything is amiss or out of order in the exhibition, or any visitor is disruptive or seem to be a danger to him/herself and other visitors as well as to the exhibition; and
- Assisting MCAD staff and security in ensuring that the audience are aware of and follow the emergency procedures.
Interested applicants can send their letter of interest and CV to email@example.com.
The Museum of Contemporary Art & Design (MCAD) is looking for female actors, dancers, or interested participants to work with artists for its upcoming exhibition, Re-enactments. This is a paid, project-based position from 13 July to 10 September 2017.
Applicants must have a background in dance, performing, or performance arts.
Interested applicants may send their CV and letter of intent to MCAD’s Head of Exhibitions, Ian Jaucian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is on 31 May 2017.
Ever wondered what it would be like working in a museum? Have an interest in art production and research? We’d love to have you on our team! We have a lot of work to do in preparation for our upcoming exhibitions and are looking for dependable volunteers with an interest in art!
Internships are also available at MCAD for school credit. Email us for more information.