MCAD is looking for a project manager who will work closely with its curatorial team for an upcoming exhibition. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Report for duty, at least forty (40) hours a week. Flexibility is necessary.
- Create and implement a timeline for all activities and preparations required for completion of the project.
- Execute research independently on and off-site as needed.
- Create a list of deliverables.
- Monitor the deliverables in terms of their timeliness, quality, and update supervisors on a regular basis.
- Coordinate the meeting of the deadlines and the delivery of outputs based on the instructions of supervisors.
- Report directly to MCAD Director and MCAD Head of Exhibitions.
Interested applicants may send their letter of interest and CV to email@example.com along with a letter of recommendation on or before 31 January 2018.