This competition challenges the Benildean creative community to design a bespoke, tenth year anniversary logo for MCAD. The successful design will be used in conjunction with our current branding and will be published on all material throughout the Museum’s Anniversary year in 2018.
The goal and challenge, is to generate a logo that can be seamlessly incorporated into our current branding to support our print and digital formats. The additional logo will be incorporated into our event invitations, the Museum website, merchandise, office communications, Social Media, tarpaulins, banners and other applications.
The competition also aims to be a professional platform upon which the creative and professional mettle of the Benildean Community can be cultivated.
The competition is open to all Benildean students, alumni, and associates. Interested parties must be enrolled, employed or graduates of Benilde.
The winning designer will receive 20,000 PHP.
All submissions must comply with the specifications stated below. An online registration form is available at: tinyurl.com/mcad10yearlogo.
Submit a CD or USB stick with your designs directly to the MCAD Office.
Deadline for submission of entries is 13th October 2017.
- A single image file including both black and white and colored versions of logo on a white background (no transparency), high resolution, limit of 3 colors, and sent in a Vector file (.eps, .ai, .pdf, .ps) , or Raster file (.png, .gif, .bmp, .tif) in 8 x 10, using 300 DPI.
- A single multi-page pdf containing the following in this order and with the following page:
- Page 1: logo in color
- Page 2: logo in black and white
- Page 3 & 4: logo shown in use:
- Printed invitation
- Printed Advertisement Flyer
- Social Media (all platforms)
- Merchandise (at least 3 examples)
- Banner and façade signage
- Page 5: documentation (summary description or explanation of logo symbolism, designer’s concept and intent)
- Page 6: CV and short biographic information of designer
Register here to enter the competition.